Friday, October 9, 2009

Questions for the Day

I'm going to go wander around SanFran while Zach works. I'm working on these questions in my mind:

1. What are the physical traits and personal histories of three of the five women I'll be playing starting in October rehearsals.
Amy- heart surgeon and researcher
Abby- something in finances
Stephanie- Was an architect but now a stay at home Mom.

I have preliminary physical descriptions for two of them. It's the first part of a rough draft. Thank you Richard Avedon exhibit and bus ride home. You were tremendously helpful.

2. What would I wear if I wasn't worried about body size and/or money?

3. General thoughts about a character I'm trying to flesh out for some writing. All I know is her ex husband is named Aaron. Her ex's best friend is named Brian. I still don't have her name or her best friend's name...nor the main character's traits.

Today is like shopping around for personalities in the crowds. I don't get this chance in Corvallis b/c there aren't crowds. What a cool opportunity here in SanFran.

Have a good day ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, sounds like a fantastic day!

    There is this exercise in my book (mental/work exercise) that I'm supposed to do with a buddy and you'd be the best one =) Maybe when we get together you can help me out. It'd kind of along the lines of "creating" a character, but instead, its creating the ideal job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally game! Sounds like something I'd' enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete