Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hello from San Fran (again)

So Zach and I made it. I actually made a Facebook comment, which felt a teeny tiny bit strange. We're currently freaking my cousin's cats out by rearranging rooms and pitching wobbly tables for our computers. I'm not going to worry about the neighbors. (I'm NOT going to worry about the neighbors I'm NOT going to worry about the neighbors.)

*sigh*

No it'll be both fine and great. I'm really determined to make this work. And by "this" I mean working remotely. I'm determined to make that work. Hell, I may get more done here than I do at home, which, well, at this point with the drama in the office the last few days isn't saying much.


So yes, we are here. The drive was long but fantastic. I truly love car rides with Zach. We stopped at 7 out of 8 open rest stops along the route. We hopped up and down and ran around and then got back in the car and consumed a bunch of water before heading on to the next rest stop.

Tomorrow we will get up and work an 8 hour editing day....leaving a day open for exploration some time later in the week.

One note about the picture: This is Kimala. I'll put up a picture of the other cat, Gaby, tomorrow. Kimala watches you as if she's trying to decide whether or not she's going to kill you. The picture does not do this trait justice. She's kind of hilarious. Gaby is just really sweet and only wants love (no plotting). Aaaaand I feel like I'm allowed to talk about cats (but just a little) b/c our sole purpose here is to pet them. Their food dispenses automatically.

1 comment:

  1. I can tell in that cats eyes how the plotting is going.

    ReplyDelete