Monday, August 17, 2009

sleep

This is brief b/c I'm going to fall asleep typing. I didn't go back and work on animation after the meeting BUT the meeting went REALLY well. I will be playing 5 characters with accents (oh accents, *squeal!*) from French to Bostonian to New Yorker to mid westerner. So exciting. I already checked out the four apt dialect cds. Also, I'm excited to work with the other women cast. There's another 28 year old who's into art. She looks like an artist. Or she looks like what I think an artist should look like. Also she seems cool.

On a side note, it's always interesting for me to see people's careful reactions when I ask them what type of art they do. They give really measured responses b/c they are use to people asking but not use to people understanding what they give as an answer. I always want to say, "yes yes yes but what TYPE of art do you do?" and get into an actual conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment