Monday, August 17, 2009

Animation Update

Why does this kind of work always take longer than it should?

I've been working today now almost 7 hours on the set build and it still feels so far from completion. The mistakes are starting to show and I can feel myself losing patience. The three main components I have left are a US Postal truck, a mail box and the letter itself. Oh and putting the main character back together again. His torso fell apart. See? Hot glue only lasts so long and I literally started the main guy back in May or perhaps earlier even. With magnets I know I can construct a better torso (so it might be good he fell apart in the long run) but right now my brain is too tired to come up with creative solutions, and I'm worried I'll hurt him more. So I'm taking a break. I'll go pet cats. Lay out in the sun. At 6:30 I'll drive back to Corvallis for a 7pm meeting. After that's over (for the love of God hopefully no later than 9) I'll head back here and finish constructing. I really think I can make it.

2 comments: