Thursday, April 30, 2009

This and That

I have not posted for some time. I've started a lot of posts, but then haven't brought them to any sort of finish.

You know how this goes.

Since NYC, Z and I have been going at full speed. His speed continues this weekend as he makes his way up to Seattle. I am sitting my ass down in our apartment and nesting like a polar bear before winter. I've started cleaning my studio and I can see my work table for the first time in months. It's so exciting I can't believe it.

Cleaning is just the first step. Then I'll need to really begin *organizing* it. Different beast same general path. Theoretically cleaning and writing are the two activities I'm doing at home although a wee bit of crafting and movie watching has creeped in as well. I just have to stay away from Hulu and I'll be fine. (Oh Hulu.)

But yeah, amid all the chaos that seems to be circling the globe right now I feel very lucky to live in a beautiful place and be surrounded by really beautiful people.

More blogs will ensue. Probably in the form of lists :)

3 comments:

  1. Too bad you aren't coming to Seattle! Next time go with Zach and David and I will throw you a barbecue, and give you a guest room to sleep in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nice place to hang, seriously!

    p.s. When do we see pics of new york? cuz for all I know, you could have just been nestled down south *claiming* to be in NY. I need photographic proof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaah! Yeah, it's coming. It's just that most of the photos are seriously incogneto spy-like shots of Russian Babkas in Brighton Beach!

    ReplyDelete