Sunday, April 5, 2009

NYC

I have been looking forward to our trip but there were so many piles (actual and brain wise) between us and it that I hadn't yet gotten excited. Well, it's amazing what finding a museum with a wallcoverings exhibit can do to you. WALLCOVERINGS!!!! Holy crap. Get me on that plane and fly me east. NOW! This same museum has textile and graphic design exhibits as well.

Seriously.

SERIOUSLY.

OK, I'm embarrassing myself.

In other news, today is the last performance of Chicago. I've had a great time doing it and am happy to have met such cool people. I will also revel in having our evenings and weekends again.

WALLCOVERINGS!

2 comments:

  1. OK, I've come down a bit. I've also discovered that they have the largest usa collection of wallcovers but that doesn't mean they are on display. Well *sigh*. I can still revel in the fact that something like that exists...and I'm still feeling super excited about the trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How exciting!
    Have a great last performance!

    ReplyDelete