Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Peanuts, Pretzels and Time on Your Hands

I've got to think of things to do on the plane. Zach has been scouring over the regulations and we've determined that while theoretically it's OK for me to bring my great pair of craft scissors (b/c while they are metal tips they are still under 4") we both know that inevitably, they'd be taken away. And then I'm out a great pair of scissors.

But imagine the stuff I could get done if I had them!

*sigh* Damn you rules that don't actually do anything! Also my entire life is going to be squeezed into 3oz bottles. We, and everyone else who wants to avoid the $15 price tag, are doing strictly carry on. I know, this makes some of you who have seen my room laugh but I'm confident I can do it. I may be cold, wet and terribly ridiculous looking the entire week but what's great about a city of x million? No one knows me.

OK, I take that back. There are approximately 5 people who know me and inevitably I will run into every one of them looking cold, wet and ridiculous but damn it, I'll just throw the $15 in diet coke I've spent that day at them and run away.

(Or gives hugs...whatever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment