Wednesday, February 27, 2013

356 Days Left

First off, I love the internet. I could could type, "How many days left until Feb 19, 2014," and I got an answer in a website. http://daycalc.appspot.com/02/19/2014

Bookmarked!

This is why it's good for me to visit this list each and every week. It's easy to get sucked up into life and forget the goals. I'm doing some fun stuff this week that wasn't on the list like finishing my sister's baby invites. I'm adding an "other" section at the bottom to keep track of creative pursuits that aren't part of the goals. 

Goals last week and goals this week:

1. Photoshop (Lynda.com class)
NA

2. Illustrator (Lynda.com class)
NA
This week:  
Illustrator CS5 One-on-One: Mastery: Get through the 37 minute introduction.
3. After Effects (Lynda.com class)
NA
4. Painting 365 Faces: DRAW 365
I've changed this to draw that many faces. I'll paint them too but DRAWING is the most important. Today I did 5 so I've got 6 finished. Only 359 more to go. 
This week: Draw 10.

5. Read 8 books
I learned that my co-worker has a similar reading goal. Only her number is 50. Am I embarrassed. Heck yes I'm embarrassed. 

Book: Pantone: The 20th Century in Color: Finish 1900s and 1910s
6. 50 Wedding Blog Posts
NA. So far zero, but I'm making some progress. 

This week: Create a content calendar and creation deadlines
7. Fabric Flowers
NA
This week: 

8. 25 Illustrator Patterns
NA

This week: Design one for a faux wedding invite for #6

9. Photography
Pulled out the camera again and did a simple photoshoot of the cards I made for my sister's babyshower. Good god I miss having a place with natural sunlight.

This week: NA

10. Stress
I've jogged 3 times this week, and that is a huge improvement over past months. I haven't started meditation yet. Thanks for the reminder. 

This week: Try meditating 5 minutes every day
 
11. Living Space
Hahahaha.

This week: NA
12. Clothing
Ugh.

This week: NA

13. Writing
I've written a few blogs posts (published and unpublished) and even though it isn't much, it's still more than pure journaling. 

This week: NA

Other:
- I am in an online art workshop and so far I'm keeping pace with the assignments.
- Designed, printed, lined envelopes and mailed sister baby shower invites. Illustrator work. Felt really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment